We have good news for those passionate users that are searching and downloading their favorite videos from the net and want to be up-to-date with latest technology, entertainment, news and trends.
ChrisPC VideoTube Downloader Pro version 10 comes with many improvements:
- Improved download speed by up to 15x times for M3U8, MPD and F4M streams.
- Added segmented download option to improve YouTube video download by up to 12x times (this feature needs to be activated in Settings->YouTube).
- Improved Link Finder engine detection of M3U8, F4M, MPD, MP4, M4A, M4V, MP3 video and audio streams.
- Video Download History keeps a log of all your downloads, helps you find downloaded videos by title, author, day of download.
- Added the option to automatically select subtitle language to download for YouTube, ITV, BBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX and others.
- Record live streams from YouTube, Livestream, Ustream, M3U8 HLS and F4M HDS streams.
Video Link Finder detects streaming protocols like RTMP (Real Time Messaging Protocol), HDS (HTTP Dynamic Streaming – F4M), HLS (HTTP Live Streaming – M3U8) and VOD files (Video-On-Demand files like MP4, MOV, FLV, MP3, AAC etc).
The Link Finder engine is powered by its own browser for a light access to the video platforms or websites. Having embedded a multi-tab enabled web browser with light fingerprint, it is suitable for identifying the media URLs for the video content that you are looking for. Its intuitive interface gives you the option to enter the URL of the website or video platform you want to browse. While browsing and playing the desired video content in the embedded browser, Link Finder engine detects and displays all URLs to video content, indicating the video type and the URL where the video content is located for each video found. You have then the option to add the URLs to the download list and start the downloads.
Find out, how to download your favorite video to watch it offline: